Days 12-14 Pet Peeves, Bad Habits and FOOD!!!

Day 12 -14

I’ve been under the weather for the past few days. As much as I wanted to keep up with this challenge I needed to rest. So I’m combining days 12-14 and the topics.

Pet peeves, bad habits and 10 favorite foods.

Okay so we all have that thing that others do that drive us mad. For my bestie it’s smacking your food. For me, I couldn’t pick one that annoyed me over the other so here you go:

Forgetting to put a trash bag in the can. It drives me mad

When people talk about me in code like I’m not there. It might incite violence.... just saying

Tissue rolls placed to pull over 🤯 why would anyone want that. I’m a pull from under gal.




Bad habits

Interrupting people. It’s not that I mean to be rude I just forget thing easily so I feel like I have to get the thought out or I’ll forget it. (I’m working on it)

Shopping when I’m down. I don’t do this as much but I do do it. I’m not a stress eater I shop. Which an only exacerbate my issue if it’s financial.

Picking my cuticles.

Forgetting to wrap my hair.

Using profanity (fairly new bad habit 🤦🏾‍♀️)

Favorite foods

Fried potatoes and onions (covered on cheese)

Crab cakes

Shrimp (fried)

Steak (ribeye med/ medium well)

Hibachi

Cake

Garlic parmesan wings

Fettuccini with shrimp

Pineapple

peaches

Save your judgement... I realize there aren’t any “healthy” foods on my list.

Cheers,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment