Family Holiday Pictures


We finally took “family” pictures. Except we didn’t “take” an actual “family” pic. I know... I know but I’ll explain later.

I went back and forth on the colors. My original colors were red, black and white.  I even purchased some of the attire.  From that scheme I went to navy, and green.  Subsequently settling on Navy and black.




It's been years since we've taken family pictures.  In fact we have grown by 2 since the first and last time.  Sad....yes.  I knew this year that I really wanted to have our pictures taken professionally and in a formal setting with formal attire.




Both Ayanna and I had our makeup done professionally.  Everyone looked so lovely.  There was only one hiccup.  We forgot to actually take family pictures.  We had fun and building was gorgeous.  We really just forgot.  It wasn't until I was home, showered and settled in that I realized this major blunder.

Ava's attire
Alivia Grace's attire: Rare Edition
Ayanna's attire: ASOS
My attire
Baby J's attire : K & G Fashions
Jarrett’s attire: Dillard’s
MUA







                                      



No comments:

Post a Comment