Fall Bucket List


Fall Bucket List



A few summers ago, the girls and I started to create ‘Summer Bucket List’.  We gather together and listed activities we all wanted to do over the summer.  Our own attempt at a No Bummer Summer.



This year I thought it would be fun to expand our recent tradition into the fall.  Fall is my favorite season.  I love everything about Fall, except pumpkin spice. yuck!  The changing colors of the leaves, the cool breeze and the crisp air.  I’m a chunky sweater and boots gal so what better season to fall (ha) in love with?!?


A few things on our list include, visiting Natural Bridge, Carving pumpkins and making my late Grandma Rebecca's delicious apple fritter. 



Are there any traditions you and your family follow in the Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment