Hand, Foot and “Shut yo Mouth”

.


 

So the week ends in oatmeal baths, a mini pharmacy covering my counter and a canceled birthday party. Just throw the whole week AWAY!

I literally want to hose my entire house down in bleach but since that’s a bit extreme and not possible I’ll be spending the weekend washing every stitch of laundry, all throw blankets and pillows and wiping every surface down with disinfectant.

This was my first tango with Hand, Foot and Mouth  🥴. Baby J has been a big boy though. He’s let me throw everything but the kitchen sink at him.... from shots of elderberry to slathering him down in frankincense and almond oil or coconut oil, oatmeal baths and calamine lotion rub downs.

I’m trying every natural remedy Pinterest has ever pinned. I’ll let you all know which produced the best results. For now he’s much better and fever free. We will party later but I swear I’m itching everywhere but I’m not sure if it’s in my mind or in my body 🤔


Cheers,
Sharese

#mommylife #momlife #momblogger #mombloggers #momproblems #sahmlife #sahmomlife #hfmd #rvamoms #

No comments:

Post a Comment