Making Room Monday


Whole House Organizing!!!!


I’m on a mission to give each room in our house a makeover, declutterization (my new word 🤪) and functional purpose.


We bought our house back in August 2012. It’s a transitional colonial but since I’m the most indecisive person I’ve been all over the place with decor. I love farmhouses and the modern farmhouse decor so I’m leaning that way with my room designs.


The first room I’m going to tackle: The Kid’s den/playroom. We recently moved their room upstairs. The new room is much smaller so I have to get creative with the layout.

My plans for this room will include storage, modular seating and a homework station. I will be using the closet as a nook for storage and leaving the doors off the track





Inspiration 
 Homework Wall Desk


MORE INSPIRATION! 


 



  The animal wall is super cute.  We already have the Panda. 

 

 This Farmhouse Playroom looks super cozy and functional. 



One of my favorites! The minimalist look is gorgeous! 







No comments:

Post a Comment