STILL HERE!

I know, I know. I've been MIA for some time.  That's hardly the best way to manage a blog.  Remember that curve?  Please keep it in mind. 

I told you my life was crazy and well that wasn't an exaggeration.  The kids are out for summer, Yay... ( did I sound excited as you read it?) and Jarrett started a new job. No excuses just stating facts here.  Any who, I'm here.  Still kicking, still juggling this crazy life. 

A few updates.....I am headed back to work...well at least I hope I will be in the next couple of months.  The process is daunting and I'll discuss it more once I am further along in the process.

Since I have last written to you guys we've celebrated a couple of birthdays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and a few other holidays. 

Baby J's still not potty trained (save your judgment), Ayanna is looking for employment and nearly gives me a heart attack when I let her drive, Alivia made all "A" honor roll for the entire year and Overall Outstanding student in her class, Ava mad Honor Roll and received the George Washington Leadership award again this year....and my hubby cleaned the garage (if you saw my garage you'd know that's a major accomplishment) and he's headed back to school this summer to finish his last two courses to officially become a chef. 

I have decided to finally finish my last class and Capstone Project for my MPA. 

I had writer's block for a few weeks but found some inspiration and am plowing full steam ahead and meeting with writing groups in the area through MEETUP

In all, life is good....we are healthy and happy. 

Until next time...

Cheers,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment