How to Suprise your Husband on his Birthday....



Ok....So my hubby's birthday is tomorrow March 7th to be exact.  We share a birthday month.  Mine being March 15th.  Last year I hosted a surprise birthday dinner for my husband at a local restaurant.  In order to pull this off I had to do a lot of maneuvering and down right out lying.




As a SAHM it can be difficult to plan these things when all of our finances are joint.  I can't speak for all the husbands but mine...well lets just say he's very frugal.

So this year....I am keeping it simple but I thought I would share with you ideas for your hubby.  Here are some ideas for surprising your spouse on his birthday;

  • plan a surprise dinner with family and friends
  • plan a weekend getaway through booking.com where you can pay onsite and book in advance
  • plan a night out on the town arranging for a sitter
  • discretely purchase tickets to his favorite sports team event
  • cook a simple and romantic dinner in and celebrate after the kids have gone to bed.
These are all simple ideas to plan a simple surprise for your hubby. Celebrate your worthy man by putting in a little effort. What's most important is that he knows you took the time to think of him regardless of how small or large your surprise is.  Men aren't hard to please. Appreciation is key...

Cheers,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment