Hello Again!




Hello again! 

It feels like it’s been forever since I’ve blogged.  I’m getting back into the swing of things and what better day to start than now, right?

My life is still pretty crazy.  My kids are just a little older.  We’re still a beautiful mess.  

My daughter, Ayanna is a senior in high school....did you read that?! SENIOR! I remember dragging her with me everywhere as a single mom.  Now in less than a year she will be off in this big world on her own. *cue the tears*

Ava is in the fourth grade.  She's growing so fast.  It's only a matter of time before she passes me.  Alivia is in third and still ever so sensitive like her Mama.  

Baby J or Jarrett shall I say. Is still my little man.... he tells his Daddy so.  He starts Preschool tomorrow.  Yes! I am a wreck but I know he will do great.  He is only going a couple of days a week but it will allow him the opportunity to interact with other children his age and for me to accomplish somethings I have mounting on my list.  

My husband, well he is still my Man Crush every day of the week.  We celebrated our 10 year anniversary in September and we're looking forward to many many more.  


Cheers,
S



-->

No comments:

Post a Comment