Day 3

Day 3

Skipping to #14

What’s in your handbag?

Okay..... so I should first explain my tote has been doubling as my handbag this past week. I’ve had to complete a lot of paperwork over this past week and I’ve been toting my MacBook as well.

So as you can see from my contents I’m most definitely a Mama. What mom doesn’t have some sort of toy or hair bow in their handbag?

Items currently found in my handbag:



  1. Cliff Bars ( from the Sam’s Club kiosk)
  2. Emit flash light figure (main character from The LEGO Movie) 
  3. Toy Wooden Steam train 
  4. Carmex lip balm 
  5. Writing Prompt journal 
  6. Document folder
  7. MacBook 
  8. Kindle (must have) 
  9. Wallet (license, debit and credit cards) 
  10. Box of checks I recently ordered 
  11. A prescription 
  12. Big Ideas journal 
  13. Vaseline lotion 
  14. A pair of silver hoops 
  15. My latest ipsy subscription bag 


Cheers,
S


No comments:

Post a Comment