Online Creative Writing Classes....

As you know I am currently working on my first fiction novel.  I started this process back in 2016 and have several novels under construction. My focus though, is on finishing my debut novel.

Well when starting this process I hadn't written a creative story in many years so I felt it was imperative I brush up and develop my writing skills. 

At first I researched local Creative Writing courses.  To my surprise there were several in my area.  Even the local fine arts museum offered an extended 6 week program.  As great as that sounds I have little free time for such luxuries. 

So I found a multitude of online Creative Writing Classes. 

Cost can vary from $95 -$499.  Some online programs offer an one on one feature where you can receive feedback and guidance from a qualified instructor for an additional fee or higher program cost. 

Enrolling in an online creative writing class is a great way to gain more writing experience and develop your craft.  Classes offer assignment feedback you can use to improve your writing techniques.  Classes are available for blog writing, character development, fiction writing, non-fiction writing, memoir and/or journal writing. 

In addition to all of these various classes some online programs offer classes on "How to get published" and scene description/setting. 

Groupon is also currently running deals for online creative writing classes.

Bellow are a list of online sites that offer creative writing courses and a link to various Groupon deals(deals are time limited so search the site for current deals).







No comments:

Post a Comment