Day 1 of The 31 Day Blog Challenge




When looking for ideas to rejuvenate my blog and jumpstart my content I found this 31 Day Challenge on Pinterest. I consult Pinterest on just about everything. Jesus and Pinterest have the answers to everything..... really!

I’m kicking off the 31 day blog challenge by combining #1 and #2.

My name is Sharese. Hi! I’m a 37 year old stay at home mother of 4, ages 17, 9, 8, and 3. My husband is a rockstar, in our home that is. We’ve been married 10 years and he’s one of the funniest people I know.

20 facts about myself hmmmm🤔 I’ll throw in an extra 10.
  1. My husband and I went to high school together and were even friends but didn’t start dating until our mid-late twenties.
  2. I have an older sister and younger brother. 
  3. I was born in 1981 (80’s Baby!)
  4. I hate saying “sorry” it taste like nasty 🤢 vinegar. When I say it I mean it. 
  5. I binged watched Gossip Girl years after the show ended and Loooooved it! 
  6. Game of Thrones is my favorite show. 
  7. I’m OCD when it comes to symmetry. 
  8. I tried tequila once... yep. I’m not a drinker and I would’ve been wise if I remembered that. 
  9. I cry when I watch the news more than I like to admit. 
  10. My first job was a cashier at Hardee’s 
  11. I love farm and craftsman style homes but live in a transitional colonial. 
  12. My wedding colors were Chartreuse and Amethyst.  (Green and Purple)    
  13. I don’t eat certain foods if I think their names clash like; rice pudding, cheesecake or bread pudding. With the exception of crab cakes. 🤷🏾‍♀️
  14. I’m an army brat and lived in the Netherlands for 5 years. 
  15. I took German for 2 years in elementary and can only count to 10, say “My name is Sharese” and name family members. 🤦🏾‍♀️
  16. I received my undergrad degree from Penn State. 
  17. I had a handcrafted jewelry business for several years called Dainty Whim.
  18. I hate when people RSVP to events (particularly weddings) and never show...🤬
  19. I love reading. 
  20. I’ve been to several countries in Europe, many briefly and only once. 
  21. I’m an ID addict. My tv stays on Investigation Discovery. 
  22. I enjoy movie nights with my kids for about 15 minutes lol
  23. I secretly compete with the senior citizens at the Y working out next to me. They’re a freak of nature. I will not have Betty White out elliptical me. 
  24. I love a bargain. My husband is super thrifty and really rubbed off on me when we got married. 
  25. I feel like I’ve stolen something when I leave the store empty handed. 
  26. I hate hurting people’s feelings. I will tell the beautician I love my hair even if I hate it because I can’t bring myself to say something hurtful. 
  27. I love going to the farmers market
  28. HomeGoods is my favorite store 
  29. I despise judgy moms.... we’re all in this together. It’s great if you feed your kids freshly picked veggies, steamed and severed with water 👏🏾 I won’t judge you.  Don’t comment on my kids juice box or the drive thru I hit on the way home from soccer practice. 
  30. My biggest obstacle is I want to do so many things that I lack follow through. Thus the 31 day blog challenge.
I hope these facts about myself give  you some insight into....., well me. Until tomorrow. 

Cheers,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment