Welcome to My CRAZY Life!

I'll make this short and sweet..... If you read my bio you know I'm new to this blogging thing and I live on a funny farm....Well maybe the last part isn't exactly
true but I have a family of 6 and life is full of real life bleachable moments and Oscar worthy performances. 

My goal is to blog at least 4 times a week......yep that's my goal. 

When you read and follow With Life and Love you can expect to hear or read rather all about what I'm currently reading, which one of my kids decided to impress me with their stellar comedian chops, my marriage and just in general ME....

I hope you come back and subscribe to my blog I can assure you if nothing else it will be your go to blog for a good laugh with self-deprecating humor and real life.... Not that stuff you see on TV or on your Facebook home feed.

Cheers,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment